When you’ve tasted success, then be in the pursuit of significance. Always remember to reach back or reach down and help another when you’ve reached your pinnacle of success. Being a blessing to others multiplies your blessings, your impact, and your good. Let’s be about multiplication.
#success #goals #multiplication
Noted this from a communication from the Raleigh, NC Chamber of Commerce
The 90/10 Rule for successful organizations and I would dare say, leadership, is based on simple math — 90 percent of your attention should be on people development, with the remaining 10 percent devoted to the task.
Whether a for-profit, not-for-profit, corporation, school, church, or otherwise, let us NEVER forget that people matter. Moreover, let us never forget to make sure they know that. #peoplematter #leadership #success #organizations
“Proceed as if success is inevitable.”
Goals for Life
Whether through advocacy against child abuse and neglect, simple exhortation or encouragement, or a sincere hug or smile, such is one of my life’s goals. What’s one of yours and how do you pursue it?